Make continous improvements.
Honor our commitments.
Improve our quality.
Satisfy our customers.
Committed to supply products and services that meet customers’ satisfaction.
Fully understand the details of our quality policy and endeavor to achieve policy goals through our own job responsibilities.
1. Make continuous improvements through managerial system feedbacks to maximize the total quality enhancement.
2. Implement the communication and training constantly to facilitate employees' awareness that quality is each one's accountability.
3. Provide the required resources, technologies, labor forces, and proper working environment to ensure quality requirements for achieving the business objectives.
4. Grow with customers and suppliers / vendors by all collaborated efforts and innovation for quality improvements.
5. Ensure all quality activities meet enforced goernmental regulations and required conformity in connection with the products.
6. Establish the effective communication mechanism for timely responding and reflecting the requirement and expectation from each stakeholder through a systematic process as the foundation of continuous improvements.
1. Comply with all ESH applicable laws and regulations as well as the commitments to the relevant stakeholder.
2. Contain the hazardous risks for preventing any accidents in connection with safety, healthy and pollution by deploying the effective emergency response plan.
3. Facilitate the improvments of production process and system to reduce the pollution, safety and healthy risks as well as strive the waste reduction, energy saving, recycle and reuse of all resources.
4. Enhance ESH awareness for all employees and stakeholders.
5. Implement the quantitative objectives of management manners constantly with periodical reviews and corrections for total improvements of managerial performance.
6. Protect health and safety of the employees and minimize environment impact through effective technology and management system.
7. Establish effective platforms to maintain timely communication and participation of ESH information or data.
8. Provide the adequate production information or data to ensure the safety and healthy of customers.